If you smell smoke, see fire or the fire alarm goes off
- STAY CALM
- Get out as soon as possible
- Before exiting the room you are in, feel the door with the back of your hand. If it’s hot to the touch, find another way out.
- Avoid smoke and fumes. Drop to the ground to crawl to safety.
- If you catch on fire remember – Stop, Drop and Roll
- If you are trapped and can’t get out, move to a window and signal for help.
- Once out, call 911
- Do not go back into the building until you’re told that it is safe.